TWIST EATS: Grilled Peaches with Ricotta and Kelly's Jelly
Summer is in full swing. It's officially "farmers market" season, and we couldn't be more excited to try this yummy, easy and versatile recipe from local business owner and yogi, Kelly Calabria, of Kelly's Jelly. Kelly was gracious enough to tape a quick video of this delicious recipe at another local favorite, Nic & Fig's. Check out this beautiful Lake Oswego locally-owned spot for sewing, craft making and cooking class for kids and adults.
- Kelly’s Habanero Pepper Jelly
- Heat up your grill.
- Cut your peaches in half, remove the pit.
- Microwave Kelly’s Jelly for 20 seconds, then brush the jelly onto the pit-side of the peaches.
- Pick a spot on your grill to place your peaches and butter it (just rub stick of butter on the grill).
- Place your peaches pit-side down on the grill. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pull peaches off the grill.
- Place a heaping Tablespoon full of ricotta on the peach.
- Drizzle remaining Kelly’s Jelly on top.
Shop Kelly's Jelly here