Twist Yoga’s NEW Next Level Teaching SERIES
with Ali Matt
After speaking with yoga teachers far and wide, we discovered what many of them are REALLY looking for in their continuing education:
- Focused trainings that will let them really explore potentially underserved populations, and learn techniques to expand their teaching specialties
- Shorter, less time-consuming workshops that they can fit into their already busy schedules
- More cost-effective trainings that are appropriate for their limited budgets
- Workshops that give them tangible tools and techniques they can incorporate into their teachings immediately
- Trainings that give them a unique edge that they can market to broaden their reach in the community
So, we did what we do at Twist and we created a new continuing education series: NEXT LEVEL TEACHING
These continuing education trainings will help certified yoga teachers take their practice and teaching to a higher level with specialized, focused workshops focused on unique populations and specific topics.
They are geared to students and teachers who have strong fundamentals of yoga teaching, but are looking to expand their teaching options. Each session focuses more in-depth on topics that may have been briefly covered in a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. You will learn the tools you need to reach a wider variety of students and people with unique goals across the lifespan.
NEXT LEVEL TEACHING SERIES:
SERIES 3: Anatomy and Sequencing for the Lower Body
Looking to brush up on your anatomy after teacher training?
In this training, we will take an in-depth look at the anatomy of the lower body. With greater awareness of the bodies movement patterns, we will discuss sequencing specific for safety and stability in the lower limbs.
Anatomy and sequencing focus will be focused on; unlocking the hamstrings, discovering full range of movement and stability in the hips, and creating freedom in the lower back. This is great for those looking to dive deeper into anatomy with application to sequencing and student specific needs.
Each individual Series: $199 due prior to first day of class
SAVE $25 if you register for two or more trainings
Upcoming NEXT LEVEL TEACHING Series:
- Diving Deeper into Anatomy: The Lower Body – Series 3: Oct. 20-22nd
- Upper Body Sequencing: Creating Stability in the Shoulders – Series 4: Nov. 17-19th
- Restorative Yoga – Series 5: Jan. 26-28th
- Incorporating the Subtle Body into your Teaching – Series 6: March 10-11th
Twist Yoga is a
RYS through Yoga Alliance. The Next Level Teaching Series will provide you with an integrative education in vinyasa yoga technique. This extension is g
reat for yoga or other fitness teachers looking for in-depth anatomy, subtle body teaching methodology, and the tools to teach yoga across the lifespan. This program is designed for students of every lineage who want more depth, skill, and inspiration in their practice and teaching.These series are a great fit for those with a previous yoga teacher certification. Or, for yoga students who are interested in diving deeper into their personal practice.